Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen
Focurite's latest generation 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface is perfect for anybody who wants more than two analogue inputs: multi-instrumentalists, producers, recording artists, and small bands who want to record vocals, guitar and keyboards simultaneously.
It gives you four analogue inputs with two Scarlett mic preamps, four analogue outputs and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different headphone mixes to different artists, or an engineer and an artist.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 6i6 comes with Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC.
- Ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- Two separate headphone outputs let you give two artists (or an engineer and artist) their own headphones and monitoring settings
- Designed for the Guitarist
- Scarlett 6i6 works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and comes with Focusrite Control: a brand new software mixer designed for easily configuring your monitoring and routing setups.
Used By the Best
- Sam Smith
- Foo Fighters
- Massive Attack