Pixologic ZBrush 2020 Academic License
This is an electronic license delivered by email within 1x business day. Academic proof in the form of student/teacher id or dated class schedule required before checkout.
ZBrush 2020 sets the industry standard for digital sculpting. Its features enable you to use customizable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment. When you use ZBrush 2020, you'll be working with the same tools used by film studios, game developers, toy/collectible makers, jewelry designers, automotive/aviation designers, illustrators and artists worldwide.
ZBrush 2020 continues in the path of creativity and productivity with major new features allowing artists to work even faster, especially focusing on creating hard-surface and mechanical shapes with greater ease.
While working, or as a final during creation you will be able to produce stunning non-realistic rendering with instant feedback. ZBrush 2020 also helps you to be more efficient with its new Folders organization system, it's rewritten automatic retopology tool, and a new camera system. Your art will change forever.
- Non-Photorealistic Rendering (NPR) - See your 3D artwork in a whole new way with the new NPR system. Give that final 3D sculpt a hand drawn 2D style and even take your sculpted creations into the pages of a comic book
- Snapshot3D - Snapshot3D includes all the original features and also makes it possible to convert any gray-scale image (alpha) into a 3D model
- ZRemesher v3.0 - The enhanced systems can maintain creased edges and automatically detect sharp surface angles, ideal for mechanical models
- Folders - Speed up your productivity with the efficient new Folder System
- Universal Camera - The camera system is upgraded in ZBrush 2020. Artists can now precisely match the focal length of imported photographs and 3D renders
- Intersection Masker - The Intersection Masker plugin allows you to generate a Mask where geometry islands intersect on a selected SubTool
- ZColor - The ZColor plugin is your new color manager for any digital painting tasks. It features a set palette of colors, chosen to best express the mood you wish to create and allowing for consistent results
This copy of ZBrush is full-featured with no watermarks or other limitations. It is also able to receive any free upgrade offers that Pixologic extends, with the license remaining an academic license after the upgrade. The only limitation is in the license itself, which allows ZBrush to be used strictly for non-profit/non-commercial purposes. An individual academic license may be upgraded through Pixologic Support to a full commercial license at any time, receiving a discount of 50% off the current commercial price at time of upgrade.