Featuring a rugged, portable all-metal enclosure, ISA One combines the classic Focusrite microphone preamp with a flexible, independent DI channel and optional 192kHz precision A-D conversion.
At the heart of the ISA range is the microphone preamplifier with its Lundahl input transformer – essentially the same circuit, based on the original ISA 110, that has been used for 30 years in successive Focusrite designs.
The input transformer imparts a special character to the sound that can't be truly emulated in any other way, while the modern twist of variable input impedance allows for a new degree of flexibility.
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Flexible independent DI channel
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- Headphone output with volume control
- Dedicated insert point
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D conversion card