Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen
Scarlett Solo is Focusrite's simplest and most compact interface. It's ideal for singer songwriters and guitar players looking for the easiest way to record studio-quality music onto Mac or PC.
Take it anywhere, connect by USB, plug a mic and guitar straight in, and immediately start recording with the same sound quality as the rest of the latest Scarlett range.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett Solo comes with Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Windows and Mac.
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- 48V phantom power means you can use any mic you want
- Record Guitar and Vocals Simultaneously
- Record Absolutely Anywhere
- Crisp and Clear Conversion
Used By the Best
- Sam Smith
- Foo Fighters
- Massive Attack