Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
Focusrite's compact and flexible 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface makes it easy to perform and record studio quality audio against a cue mix.
Take it anywhere, connect by USB and get two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, MIDI I/O, four analogue outputs and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 2i4 comes with Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC.
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- Two combination inputs, with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps
- 48v phantom power, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs that can handle even the loudest guitar pick-ups
- Ideal for live performances
- Real Time Effects
- Designed For Guitarists
- Crisp and Clear Conversion
Used By the Best
- Sam Smith
- Foo Fighters
- Massive Attack