Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen
Focusrite's latest generation 18-in, 20-out USB audio interface can handle just about anything your band or studio can throw at it.
Beautiful and rack mountable, it gives you loads of I/O, pristine sound quality, separate stereo headphone mixes, extensive expansion options and round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms, all in a 1U space.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 18i20 comes with Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. Scarlett 18i20 works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and we continue to work with Avid to ensure it is compatible with every update to Pro Tools.
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- Eight natural-sounding combination inputs at your disposal
- World Famous Preamps
- Two independent stereo headphone outputs
- Designed for Guitarists
- Intuitive Control Software
- Eight LED bargraph meters on the front panel
Used By the Best
- Sam Smith
- Foo Fighters
- Massive Attack