Blackmagic Smartscope Duo 4K
The SmartScope Duo 4K model includes built in waveform monitoring when you need to analyze image quality more accurately than simply looking at the picture!
You get seven of the most popular scopes most widely used in broadcast and post production facilities. Scope displays include waveform, vectorscope, RGB parade, YUV parade, histogram, audio phase and level scopes, and of course you can simply select to view the video itself!
Now you don’t have to guess what your video and audio levels are, you can monitor them with precision using SmartScope Duo 4K!
- Select Picture - SmartScope Duo 4K gives you the choice to select a scope display or regular video on each of the 8 inch LCD displays
- Waveform - Waveform display is perfect for adjusting video levels or matching black background levels when keying
- Vectorscope - A vectorscope is the only way to measure colors in video accurately
- Parade Display - RGB Parade lets you check for illegal colors because any video that drops below the black line, or above the 100% line, is an illegal RGB color
- Audio View - Monitor your audio levels with 16 channels of audio metering for viewing every channel in the SDI video connection
- Histogram - Histogram view lets you see where the pixels are in your video, and how they are distributed from black to white