Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Camera Converter enables extension of SDI (serial digital interface) / HDMI cameras to distances up to 28 miles (45km) via an optical fiber link.
You can connect your camera to the SDI/HDMI inputs to convert videos to optical signals.
This optical fiber input can be connected to the switcher program feed to convert to SDI/HDMI outputs for monitoring. In addition, the SDI/HDMI outputs can be switched between return program and camera input for monitoring.
With an internal battery, the converter can be used at remote locations when the cameras are placed at far-off locations. Featured Talkback function allows the switcher operator to co-ordinate with camera operator via PC headsets or iPhone-compatible headphones.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, the camera converter can withstand bumps and shocks without breaking.
- Built-in button pad allows you to control power, microphone level, talkback and video, and battery indicators.
- Enables extension of SDI (serial digital interface) / HDMI cameras to distances up to 28 miles (45km) via optical fiber link
- You can connect your camera to the SDI/HDMI inputs to convert videos to optical signals
- You can view red color tally on the monitor by connecting external monitoring to the HDMI/SDI outputs
- Can be used for applications such as concerts, sporting events, lecture theaters, houses of worship, surveillance, or any remote camera location