SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio to 3G-SDi
IPR-10G2-SDI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals across 10 GigE to two 3G-SDI ouputs.
It receives SMPTE 2110 over 10 GigE connectivity, formats the data for output over 3G-SDI, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the 3G-SDI signal and also output on an analog RCA interface.
The IPR-10G2-SDI also offers 1x Reference In via BNC. This makes it ideal for integrating into existing basebands environments such as master control, a truck, or an edit suite.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Supports HD up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Rugged, fanless design
- 2x 10 GigESFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for "hitless switching) with status light
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
5-year international warranty and support